Sunday 14 June 2009

Fathers Day Cards

I hate 'having' to make cards but these two were nice and easy. I have used digi downloads before but always had disasters colouring them in as the printer ink always ran - however I decided to try my Promarkers and they worked brilliantly. You're bound to have seen Jim around a lot lately as he is just perfect for mens cards. You can find him and many other great downloads at http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/ as I'm sure you know already.

Kept it as simple as poss with just the image, a bit of matting and layering, a sentiment and one backing paper one each - both of which came from a Dovecraft Masculine paper pack. Hope my Dad likes his (top one). Thank for looking.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pauline, what a smashing card for your Dad, I am sure he will love it.

Marion x

Sue said...

Hi Pauline 2 fabulous cards ,i agree these images are great for those difficult mens cards.

Hope you're keeping well:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Fantastic cards Pauline, absolutely love what you have done with Jim and the colours and papers you have used, they are such brilliant cards :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Love these Pauline
Wendy x

Mandy said...

Jim looks absolutely fab Pauline!! Two great cards!

Mandy
x

Bev said...

Both great cards Pauline.

Sonia said...

Great cards Pauline :) I am so going to have to get these downloads.
Hugs Sonia x

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

These cards are fantastic - just right for Father's Day.

Love Jules xx