Wednesday 24 June 2009

Another Gorjuss image - Miss Stroppy

Afternoon all - glorious day here and I'm on holiday this week so I've actually finished a card! My son has gone to Glastonbury leaving me home alone which is just how I planned it.

Second of my Gorjuss girl stamps - I think she looks like a stroppy young lady but couldn't think of a sentiment to fit. Papers are Zoe Pearns Persimmon again - they are actually greener than in the photo but the camera wouldn't co-operate with me. Nestie mats and a strip of pearlescent orange card swiss dotted. Didn't have any liquid pearls the right colour so used my glaze pen for the dots round the scallop.

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

5 comments:

Sue said...

hi pauline, i love this card it is so pretty and such gorgeous colours too.I have this stamp and have not yet used it..you have inspried me to ink her up as she looks just liek my becky and i can hear the words out of her mouth "well i'm gonna ask daddy then"...lol

sue
xx

Wendy said...

Yep she certainly looks stroppy to me. Love the card Pauline and the papers, I have quite a few Zoe Pearn papers but don't think I've got these, off to have a look now
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Great card Pauline, love the papers, and Miss Stroppy is so like my little granddaughter lol

Marion x

Jacee said...

Lovely card, love the colours

Donna said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Pauline and such pretty papers, love the image, she really is in a strop lol! :) Donna x