Sunday 22 November 2009

Finally a few Christmas cards!

Hello folks - golly it's been ages since I last posted anything but I've at last managed to make a few cards for friends at work. I saw this new download from Pink Petticoat which is called Have an Ice Christmas and I thought it looked so cute and just what I needed. These are only small 4x4" cards and as you can see they are as simple as I am! Images coloured with Promarkers, cuttlebugged backgrounds and a bit of sparkle. No need to worry about the sentiment as they are already there if you want them.

Apologies for the duff photos but they were taken under my desk lamp as it gets dark so early now. Thanks so much for visiting.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow and wow again Pauline, they are gorgeous, and well worth the wait. Please lets have some more.

Marion x

Ali Watson said...

Super selection of cardsd Pauline, adorable.

Mandy said...

These are fab Pauline!! Looking forward to seeing more....

have a great Monday

Mandy
x

Jacee said...

How cute are those penguins! fabulous cards Pauline, really like the pink one.

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Pauline! I love the red and white one very much :)

Liz xxx

Sue said...

Hi Pauline,these are all fabberrony and it's very difficult to pick a fave...think i'm gonna choose the pink one..all stunning and so beautifully coloured,i love em all and well worth waiting for:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Fab cards Pauline and one of the cutest little penguins.....ever! Hope all OK with you and that work isn't too manic at the moment :) Donna x