Thursday 24 September 2009

Diddy Notecards and Box

I'm always short of a little notecard when I need one so thought I'd make a few teeny ones and a little box to keep them in. These are 3x3 and I did start off with 8 but ended up with 6! Just very simple - some are embossed with various CB folders, others are textured card and one I just put some patterned paper on cos I felt like it! Elzybells stamps used for everything. The box lid just slips behind the flower and stays put nicely. Oh the patterned paper on the box is SU.

Many thanks to my friend Mandy who very kindly sent me some diddy envies so I didn't have to muck about making them. Much appreciated.

Thanks for visiting.




10 comments:

Mandy said...

I love these Pauline, I do like the little diddy cards, they are brill for most occasions.

The box looks fab !!!!

Mandy
xx

Wendy said...

These are lovely Pauline, fab idea
Wendy x

Sue said...

Pauline,these are fabulous,i absolutely love them,the little notelets are so sweet and the box is just fabby:)

sue
xx

Penni said...

Wow these are super and they would make a great little gift too.

Did you use a template for the box, if so, can I ask where it's from?

Hugs
Penni
X

Sonia said...

Pauline these are lovely :)
Hugs Sonia x

Anonymous said...

Pauline, these are so pretty, just right for little thank you cards, and I love the box. Was it hard to make?

Marion x

Donna said...

Fantastic set of little notelets Pauline and a lovely box to keep them in :) Donna x

Jacee said...

These are so cool Pauline, a really fabulous project!

Jacee said...

Hiya Pauline, I've left something on my blog for you, Hugs Jacee

Ali Watson said...

Pauline they are fabulous love the box too.