Sunday 1 March 2009

Fairy and Forever Friends Birthday Card

Can't resist a bargain and when I saw this kit on C&C I treated myself. Easy peasy quick cards as it's all diecut decoupage and preprinted cards so if I need one in a hurry my problem is solved. Just added a bit of glamour dust on the fairy's dress and wings and one more little butterfly sticker. Couldn't get over the amount of stuff in the kit - excellent value considering what it cost originally. Very pleased with this even if it is cheating a tad....lol.


Golly it's been a long time coming but I had to make a card for a friend at work who's birthday it is this week. Until now I hadn't been able to afford any Nesties but now I've finally got some and I'm really pleased with how they enhance the images. FF stamped image was coloured with Promarkers and Sakura glaze on the crown. Papers are from a FF paper pad, sentiment I think is Elzybells and little pearlescent punched daisies.


Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Donna said...

2 fab cards Pauline, the little fairy card is so pretty. I'm glad your enjoying your new nesties, you'll be wanting all of them now lol! :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Two fab cards Pauline, love the layout on the FF card and the fairy is so pretty
Wendy x

Linny said...

Love both of these Pauline. I must change your blog addy on mine as I havnt been here for ages! Lindax

Anonymous said...

Two lovely cards Pauline, but I especially like the forever friends one

Marion x