Thursday 6 November 2008

I've got that Christmas feeling

Here we go with my first cards on the new blog. Elzybells stamps that I bought a while ago and they are so cute. I really like making Christmas cards although I don't send out that many. As I've been on holiday this week I promised myself I would try and make at least one card a day......yeah right!

Anyway various papers were used - Pink Petticoat and Kay Miller on the blue one, Daisy Bucket and Basic Grey on the middle and Damask Delights plus BG again on the bottom one. Stickles, glitter, ribbon etc from my hoard and sentiments are Cuddly Buudly (round one), Elzybells (wobbly one). Images coloured with combination of Pro Markers and Stardust pens.
Thanks for looking and it's good to be back.
x





4 comments:

Sue said...

Pauline these are beautiful,first one is my fave:) i love these stamps they are so cute and also i am delighted to see ya back blogging darl:-)

sue
xx

Sonia said...

I love these cards, they are lovely Pauline :) I have treated myself to some Elyzbel stamps :)
Hugs Sonia x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Pauline, especially like the blue one.

Marion x

Donna said...

Pauline, these 3 cards are absolutely gorgeous, I love them all :) Donna x